Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My turn to run

Hubby and I worked out today for 45 minutes on the treadmill. I began a brisk 10-minute warm-up walk. Then an alternate 1 minute of jogging and 3 minutes of walking. I finished a total of 4 minutes of jogging and walked the rest of the workout. I am no runner so those four 1-minute joggings were torturous. I felt sharp burning sensations in my legs. I was so out-of-breath, my chest felt like it was about to explode. I was sweating bullets and I had snot dripping from my nose when I don't even have a cold. Anyway, while I was in that agonizing state, I tried my best not to look like I was about to die [it felt like it] because there were people across us who were also working out. While walking back home, I felt weak in the knees I had to cling to hubby for support. I am pretty sure, since I barely stretched, I will be so sore the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LiKe ChEeSe! run, iamghines, run!

iamghines said...

do your homework :-P