Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Peace!

I believe, in my heart, I am a peace loving person -- except when someone messes with me.

Monday last week, President's Day, the kids and I went out to spend some time at the mall. Yna did a little shopping, MJ just browsed video games at GameStop,and Dani and I were just happy to try out the Teriyaki Chicken at the new Sakura Japan.

It was drizzling on the way home so I parked in front of the lobby door. Although there were signs that parking is not allowed in that area, I still did so because the little shed will prevent the kids, especially the baby, from getting wet. Aside from I have done this a couple of times, the two lobby guards know me and they don't have a problem with it.

The guard on duty is somewhat new and very arrogant. [Hello! Where does he think his salary came from?] Anyway, this particular lobby guard told me I cannot park at the front. [What?! Is he kidding? Did he not see that it was drizzling? ] I said I'll move it. He didn't listen and told me a bus with a handicap person is coming. I said I'll move it after I've made sure my kids are all seated first. All along he was at the door. He's a really tall and heavy man so standing there at the doorway, blocking it with his belly [lol], is really annoying. He replied nonchalantly with, "well you have to move it now". [What?! Did he not see my kids? Did he not hear what I just said?] I looked at him wanting desperately to slap him. I told Yna [in Tagalog] to watch Dani and then turned around.

I was fuming mad as I was parking the car. He talked down on me! [and I didn't do anything] Who did he think he was?! I hastily walked back to the building, got on the elevator and when I reached the lobby, I yelled at him without thinking twice this time. I yelled at him like there is no tomorrow [lol]. He was talking back but I couldn't hear him [all I could hear was myself yelling] and I didn't care. I just want to show him that he couldn't and shouldn't have shown me an attitude and that next time he opens his mouth, he'd think first. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.